Texmari respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data. This privacy statement will inform you as to how we look after your personal data when you visit our website.
Collection of your personal data
We collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you, such as:
- Identity data: includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier.
- Contact data: includes delivery address and email address
- Technical data: includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Profile data: includes sales, purchases or orders made by you, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage data: includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
Legitimate grounds for processing of your personal data and purpose of processing
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We process your personal data in order to maintain the customer relationship, such as in order to inform you about our web services and products. As you use our website to make a purchase, we request certain information from you to facilitate the transaction, including contact information such as your name, email address, and shipping address. We, or companies that provide services on our behalf, may also collect certain financial information from you, such as your payment method.
We will not disclose information about you to third parties except where it is part of our service to you. We will not rent or sell your name, address, email address, or other personal information to any third party (excluding partners from whom you may have linked to our website) without your permission.
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements.
You have the right to know which data relating to you is processed by Texmari.
In addition, you may require us to provide you with a report regarding the following matters:
- why is your data processed
- who we have disclosed your data to or who we plan to disclose your data to
- how long we store your data
If the data relating to you is incorrect you have the right to require the rectification of such data. In addition you may access and edit or the information you’ve provided to us: name and password, mailing address, billing address, phone number, email address. The information you can view, update, and delete may change as the site changes.
Controller: Texmari Oy, Business ID: 3151097-8
If you have a request, notification or you have something else to ask regarding the processing of personal data, you may contact our customer service by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.